- Do you live a balanced life between home and work? How do you manage this with a demanding job? (3 Comments)
- Are you friends with the other scientists in this program???
- do you like any extreme sports? if so what?
- if regular sized beans make you fart, what happens if you get a genetically mutated bean that is 600 times its normal
- out of 10 how much fun do you have making science experiments?
- Do you follow AFL? If so, what team do you go for and what is your least favourite team? (1 comments)
- My Grandpop was diagnosed with Waldenstrom Macroglobulinemia. It is a rare cancer that travels through the blood stream (1 comments)
- Is the risk of getting skin cancer less for dark skinned people? (1 comments)
- What did you experience when you worked at the University of York? (1 comments)
- Did your parents have influnce on your career choice? Or did they want you to be something else? (1 comments)
I’m a Scientist – And the winner in Health is…
The students have spoken. The votes have been counted and the moment has finally arrived for us to announce this year’s winner of I’m a Scientist, Get me out of Here! After two weeks of hot debate, stimulating chat and … Continue reading
I’m a Scientist (Health) – the final two are…
The competition is hotting up now, and the scientists are really under pressure! The votes have been counted, and the next scientist to get evicted in this zone is… Krystal Evans This leaves only Upulie Divisekera and Darren Saunders to … Continue reading
Posted on June 23, 2011 by 08275259ki in News | Leave a comment
I’m a Scientist – next to leave Health is…
You’ve been asking more questions, chatting more chats, and most importantly casting more votes! And now it’s time for the second eviction. The next scientist to leave the Health Zone will be… Lee Walsh Sorry to see you go after … Continue reading
Posted on June 22, 2011 by 08275259ki in News | Leave a comment
I’m a Scientist – 1st out in Health is…
It’s been a fantastic event so far and the scientists have worked hard, answering thousands of questions between them. But on Friday there can only be one $1000 winner in each zone, so some of them have to go. We … Continue reading
Posted on June 21, 2011 by 08275259ki in News | Leave a comment