Micro Life Zone
Asked by kborcher to Lee on 22 Jun 2011.
Keywords: conduct, effect, experiment, side
Yes, but they are minor and expected.
We take a lot of trouble to make sure we know what the side effects will be before we do something on humans. So before I do something to myself or someone else, I know what the likely side effects will be and the subject can make a decision if they still want to participate.
Typical side effects I’ve experienced from experiments are:
– muscle soreness after have exercised hard or had my muscle stimulated with electricity
– small bruises from needles, similar to if you have a vaccine
– a sore throat from having a tube down there
– not being able to use my hand or arm for a few hours because it’s been anaesthetised.
– near fainting caused by a reflex
By BRIDGE8 under license from Mangorolla CIC 2021